So I think it might be time to notify the blogging world of a soon to be addition to our family. I am pregnant! 10 weeks this week and due April 13, 2009. Right now it just kinda looks like a jelly bean. I would scan a copy of my first ultrasound...but I can't remember which end of the jelly bean is the head. (I am going to be an AWESOME Mom!!)Things on my GET THAT AWAY FROM ME list:
- anything cooking in our oven (mostly chicken nuggets-SICK!!)
- eggs of all varieties
- pretty much anything that has a strong smell that I have to cook
- watermelon
- that roasted red pepper soup I made right before I started feeling sick...I hid it in the back of the refrigerator because I couldn't stand to look at it....I found it last week...it had been in the fridge for about a month....super sick.
- nachos from the BSU games
I asked Justin the other day....
"How far apart do you want to have our kids?"
(I meant in years and he knew it)
(And assuming of course that this trial child goes well)
He answered: "At least arms length, that way they can't touch each other and fight."
Good call Honey!! That's why I love him!!
20 comments:
Congratulations! Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon.
Congratulations! I threw up my ENTIRE first pregnancy. It got to the point where I only ate things that would come up easy. Looking back- that's totally the way to go... as soon as the baby's born, the baby weights gone! I have a whole menu of easy to puke meals... if you need it!
That's awesome guys! Congrats! You guys will be great parents.
YAY! YAY! YAY! Congratu-freakin-lations! I'm trying it out! I am SOOO excited for you guys! Being a Mom is the BEST! You'll love it! As for your pregnancy so far, honestly, it seems like its awful, but before you know it, your 1st Trimester is over and you'll feel great! I'll cross my fingers for you that it doesn't go beyond that(mine ended at week 16) As for wierd things, tell me about it! I had vivid dreams too! One of my favorites was a dream that I gave myself a C-section(sort of... simply cut myself open with a knife, no blood.. wierd) and I took Calvin out and we played all day and had a blast, then Jeff was coming home and I freaked out and I shoved Calvin back in and basically sewed myself up! Wierd huh? Hang in there with the food nausea, hey.. I couldn't stand eggs either! I hated ANYTHING that was cold! Milk, eggs, juice, cheese, I basically lived off of toast and soup! The best thing for you is to find out what works best for you so its tolerable! You'll do great! CONGRATS again! I want ALL the details lady! Ultrasound pics, new cravings, prego pics, the WORKS! You better or you'll be in trouble! luvs!
How exciting! A little Cranney on the way! Don't you hate "morning" sickness. You think of something that sounds good and by the time you've made it the thought of it (or the smell) makes you sick and you can't eat it. There are things I still can't eat to this day because I got sick eating them with Hannah. Hopefully it doesn't last long. If your baby is 2 days late (heaven forbid!) then he/she will be born on my birthday! Tax Day! What a lucky kid! Hope things continue to go well. Lotsa luck!
Congrats! That's so exciting. On to a new phase of your life. It's wonderful. You'll be awesome parents. Fun too!
Hope you get feeling better soon.
congrats again, i'm super excited for you. i'm sorry you are so sick though but like rachael said it does get better after the 1st trimester.
i can totally pictures justin saying that, ryan would say something like that too. i also, can picture you cooking with a towel around your face. you crack me up
Yay!! Congrats you two! Isn't morning sickness just lovely :) Just think, only a couple more weeks and your done with the worste!
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! How exciting..Congradulations!!!!!
Jelly beans. I didn't know humans had jelly beans. :)
Yeah! I'm so super excited for you guys! You will be the cutest (and most stylish) mom ever. Only wish we could go shopping at the outlets for some cute preg and baby clothes. I've been dying to go lately and miss my great shopping buddy. Love you and hope you get feeling better soon.
CONGRATS! We are so excited for you. You will be such fun parents. Lucky Kid!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Sorry you aren't feeling so well. I remember when I was pregnant with Olivia I would get so mad after I made dinner and then couldn't eat it because the thought of it made me sick (especially chicken). I hope you feel better soon and keep us posted on everything (well... not everything!)
congratulations! you are going to be so cool as a mom!!! look how good you are to dexter...you'll be so good to a baby, but you might have to get rid of the hi-lighters...i don't think babies like being colored on like dexter does.:) i hope you feel better soon!!!! can you handle yogurt?
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear you're expecting, that is so exciting. Hope you get feeling better!
Umm, this sure has taken me forever to comment! Whoops!
Congrats you two and a half and another half. We are so excited for you guys. Breea can't wait to meet her cousin. :) We love you guys!
yay, congrats!! sorry you're so sick. isn't it the wierdest thing to be prego, life is so different and you can do about nothing to make it any different! Good luck and hopefully in just a few weeks you'll be feeling better and somewhat back to normal!
Congratulations you two!! I am so happy for you, but feel bad that you have been sick. I don't know who named it "morning sickness" because I'm pretty sure I had what would qualify as "24 hour sickness"! But hang in there, you are getting close to feeling better. Good luck, and we can't wait to hear more!
Oh my Gosh!! How exciting. A mini Cranney, I don't know if the world can handle it:) I am so excited for you guys. Sorry about the yucky stuff, it gets better. That sounds like a pretty freaky dream! I can't wait to see what you are having. Congratulations!!
Aaaaaaaah! I'm so excited for you guys! Sorry about all the yucky stuff! I couldn't stand broccoli on my first pregnancy and tomatoes on my second. Nothing too bad on my third. Hmmm.
You guys will be the cool fun parents that all your kids' friends will love!
Jessica that is awesome! It is so much fun to have a child that you can tell all kinds of weird stuff to and they believe every thing you say. You now will have a real reason to relive all the fun things you got to do as a child. We are so excited for you guys. I totally know what you mean about the cooking thing though. As long as ou cook it, you can't eat it. It's a good excuse to get somebody else to do all the cooking for you. Good luck and keep us posted.
Post a Comment