Sunday, January 18, 2009
27 Weeks
Is it just me or has this month been insane?? This is my view...does anyone see my feet?? I don't think so!
This is for posterity...and my cute sister in law, Angela. Here is my belly at 27 weeks.
So we have been getting a few things for our little one...this beauty is going in her room...maybe we can teach her to save (unlike her Mother...Dad will be doing the teaching). Dexter is checking it out...it's almost as big as he is. I love working in a baby boutique!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Aren't you just the cutest little pregnant lady! I'm glad that the pregnancy is going well. Girls are so fun. You will love playing dress up with your little doll. When is your due date?
My girls just each spent their own money and bought the exact same piggy bank! I LOVE it! So girly, and quirky. Your belly is cute. Mine... stopped being cute about 30 weeks ago. I take that back- it stopped being cute around Elle!
You look so cute Jessica! I love that Dexter gets to check out everything before the baby gets it. He'll be a great big brother:) We thought of you guys the other night because we finally tried the mint cafe and loved it!! We only wished you guys had been there to enjoy it with us. Garrett mentioned that maybe we should start Cranney, Hall and associates a little earlier than planned:)
You are so stinking cute! Did you get that "belly shot" from your view idea from my blog when I was pregnant? If so, props, cause I like it! Sorry you can't see your feet! One day you will! lol! Love the piggy bank too! Calvin has a blue baseball one! I love it!
i have wanted that bank forever! but, i'm sure rebecca would break it so we haven't broken down to get it just yet...someday! oh i'm sure you have some of the cutest things from that boutique!!! lucky! your belly is very cute!
I miss you, I wish I could see your belly! Dexter looks like he is a crime scene invetigator/ big brother. Nothing will get past him! Ahh thats nice your house has carpet! Do you miss the cold hardwood floors of Cleveland?
Post a Comment