Sunday, April 5, 2009

Audrey Rachel Anne Cranney

We finally made if home from the hospital on Friday, after waiting forever for a stupid wheelchair to take Jessica down to the exit. But we were excited to bring little Audrey home (I was sick of the hospital, hospital food and hospital beds).
As indicated in the title, we have named our baby Audrey Rachel Anne Cranney. Enjoy the pictures, you can rest assured that more will be posted on a regular basis. We are very proud of our little one. - Justin




Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

montanawildflower said...

Congratulations!!!! We're so happy for you guys and that your cute little girl is here safe and healthy. We wish we were in Boise to see her and give you a great big hug!

Colin & Lori said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable. Love the hair and glad she came early for your sake Jessica. It is ALWAYS great when they get here sooner than you think they will!! Again, very cute!

Lane family said...

I think she would make a lovely little girlfriend for Tyke. I can see it now...

Carissa Poyfair said...

What a beautiful name! I think she is absolulety adorable. You are so lucky to have her early too. I hope you are feeling well! I know the first few days home from the hospital are always a little chaotic. Good luck!

Summer said...

Audry is so sweet! A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! Hope you are doing well!

10zfam said...

i love the name. she is such a beautiful baby

B-Hams said...

wow wow wow! congrats! How wierd I texed you the night before cuz i thought you were going to have the baby and you did the next day! who knew! She is so pretty, nice work! I can't wait to talk to you, rest up cuz i have a lot of chatting to do with you! congrats on being a new mommy, you look great and Justin is already being such a good daddy with the updates! How is dexter taking the role of #2? Is he a good big brother?

lots of love cb

The Higbee Family said...

What a Beauty...Glad you finally decided on a name! She is perfect.

Carrie Anne said...

oh congratulations! she is beautiful & we are so happy for you!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name! so pretty!
i hope you are adjusting well to parenthood. can't wait for TONS of pictures!!!! take care & sleep when you can!:)

Rachel said...

She's so cute guys! Congrats! You are so lucky she came early! What were her stats? And I LOVE her name? Do you guys love me so much you gave her my middle name? lol! Enjoy being parents! It's the BEST!

Dave and Heidi Smith Family said...

Congratulations!! What a bundle of joy. So...when do you change the title of the blog?

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and even more precious in person! I am glad that we moved in next door so we could see all 3 of you!