Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its a Girl!

While Jessica is resting at the hospital, I wanted to spread the news. Our baby girl decided to grace us with her presence, two weeks early. While we were surprised and had to cancel several plans we had made (no Empanda Night for example). But I am thrilled that she is now part of our family. We will post a name once we have decided. Here are some pictures for now, I am sure that more will be posted later. - Justin




16 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations you guys!! She is beautiful! I love her little red bow and her dark hair. Hope you are recovering well Jess and I hope the labor went well.

Lane family said...

She is Gorgeous! (and Jess is looking pretty hot too... not fair) I can't wait to hear the name. You'll have to tell her when she's older that she totally wrecked empenada night! Rude.

Jennifer said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you both! She is so beautiful! I too love the little red bow! Congratulations!

10zfam said...

wow! i'm so excited for you. she is adorable. can't wait to hear the name

April said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Congratulations you three and a half. We love love love you guys! Watch the mail, there's a little love coming your way! :)

Seriously... said...

congrats! 2 weeks early? That is a surprise, and would have caught me off gaurd as well. I'm due on the 8th....and still have no name, so i figure baby can take his time getting here while I decide on one. I can't wait to hear what you name her....she's super cute, and you guys look great! Congratulations again!
Kendra

P.S. My "word verification" for leaving this comment is "Hancid". You might want to consider that for a name?

Hallenbergers said...

I am soooooo excited for you two! She is soooo cute and look at that hair!!! I am sooo excited to photograph her too! CALL ME!!!

Dave and Heidi Smith Family said...

We are so happy for you. She is so beautiful! She totally has Jessica's chin.
And as mentioned in one of your previous posts she totally must think she is hilarious coming two weeks early and on April fools no less. Congrats! Dave and Heidi

Carissa Poyfair said...

She is so adorable! Seriously, she is such a pretty baby! I love the red bow. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the name and hear about the birth story. Get all the rest you can!

And Kendra, my word verification is "nuborog". That sounds better, right?

Summer said...

Oh my GOODNESS! She is SO beautiful!!! Congrats you guys!

PS My word verification is "catend." Sounds like "cat end" EW!

Kristin said...

Congrats you guys! She is absolutely beautiful! And Jessica you look great!

Kotters said...

She is so dang cute! Congrats!

sara said...

Congrats!!!! She is adorable. It looks like she's got your chin--so cute.

Telitha said...

She is soooo cute! I love the hair-do! Jes, you look great! I hope the birth went well! Congrats!

The Fife's said...

Awesome job! She is beautiful.

Miriam said...

What a doll! I love the hair too. One of you needs to get on here soon and give us some more details like a name! I understand about having a new baby though so I will try to be a little bit more patient. I am thrilled for you guys. What a cute little bug!