Sunday, October 4, 2009

6 Months

I can't believe this baby is 6 months...she's seriously hilarious. Funny, funny, happy child!



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Rachel said...

What a darling smiley girl! Doesn't the time just fly with little ones?

Hallenbergers said...

Uuup time for more pics!!! I was thinking about having a party with a host, and doing photo mini sessions. 15-20 min. each session, I have this HUGE T-cup with matching stripe hat...lots of cute stuff for this age. What do ya think?!

10zfam said...

what a cutie- she looks so much like you. i love your hat

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute!! Isn't it crazy how they grow so fast?

The Higbee Family said...

Time flies doesn't it? She is getting so big! Beautiful girl.

Colin & Lori said...

She is so cute! She looks so much like you Jess.

Rachel said...

Jess? What an ADORABLE picture of you and your sweet little girl!

Kati Howard said...

OH my goodness... I just found your blog through Mike and Jen's and I CAN'T believe how BIG Audrey is! Is she seriously 6 months now? Wow. YOU guys all look great and I hope your holidays are full of warmth. :)

Tyler, Kati, and Q.

Yonker Family said...

Boy is she cute! How is the legal field treating you guys?