Sunday, March 14, 2010

Making a come back?



I am trying to remember why I started blogging in the first place...it's a little hazy...But I am sure of one thing. My baby is almost 1 and I haven't kept a journal of any sort (other than pics) and I am a little bit sad about that. Isn't life about the journey and all the adventures we have a long the way?? So...here I am, trying to make a comeback and keep my memories (cause I can't store them upstairs...the braincells are already overworked!).

So...we have just moved to a house (renting) and are enjoying it so far. We have had to do a LOT of cleaning for which, I can admit I was a little bit bitter. But I am getting over it. We do miss our little apartment and the closeness to friends (right downstairs) but we will have a yard and room to run and play. So it will be good, once I finish unpacking and killing all the nasty large spiders.

Audrey has had a really nasty cold and has been totally miserable. So sad...but she is feeling better thank heavens. Maybe we will be able to get to sleep tonight. :)

4 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I can't believe how big Audrey is getting! She has such a cute smile! I'm glad you all are doing well!

Rachel said...

I'm glad your back the blogging world!! Audrey is growing up so fast! That is exciting you guys found a house. Post pics sometime when you're done killing all the spiders:)

10zfam said...

look how big audrey is. what a cute girl. that will be so fun having a yard and all. are you still in the boise area?

Summer said...

Welcome back!!! I can;t believe Audrey is that big already! I thought she was still a newborn! What a sweet smile!