Here are some Audrey things:
She loves Daddy! He comes home and she screeches, laughs and wants only Daddy to hold her. Lately in the morning she won't let him put her down so that he can get ready for work.
She loves to read and eat books.
She laughs a lot and makes lots of happy noises.
She says Mama, Dada, Dog, Dexter, What's/Who's that?
She loves food and will eat pretty much anything except Cheerios.
She loves to "help" me with the laundry. I fold, she pulls things out of the basket, waves them around and throws them on the floor.
She loves to push things: chairs(the full size kitchen ones), books, laundry baskets, toys...
She is close to walking...so close...
She pats you on the shoulder when you pick her up. Hilarious!
She loves pictures, looking out the window, chasing the dog, dumping things out especially right after you pick them up, Sesame street, and lots of other things that I will add as I think of them... :)
WE LOVE YOU AUDREY!

2 comments:
love all the posts. have i mentioned she is so dang cute? thanks for posting the bday pics-i like that she wanted a spoon
So cute! I can't believe she is already one! She is so darling. Sounds like she's a great helper around the house too:)
Post a Comment