I don't mean to brag....but I have won over 2,000,000 pounds sterling in the UK lottery, received a very generous grant of 850,000 from OXFAM and I won some crazy ridiculous amount in the Swiss Lottery. What am I going to do with my new found wealth you might ask????? For starters I will definitely host that girl who is being terrorized by her evil step father (I think she was supposed to be from Mali?) or maybe I will help one of the millions of poor souls who has nothing better to do than clog my email with junk!!!
I HATE junk mail, more specifically I really detest scam emails...However, Justin found this awesome web page where some crazy guy scams the scammers - he calls it scambaiting!! The good stuff is in the Letters Archive! I have attached the link below...
www.419eater.com
Seriously hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You should also think about helping out the Nigerian heiress whose fortune is being threatened by the government. Of was it by the Nigerian Mafia?
Garrett introduced me into the world of scam-baiting and I think it is brilliant! He tells me these crazy stories that are hilarious. Maybe it is a lawyer thing:)
I hate spam/scam mail too! Makes me laugh sometimes though! Those emails that say that some distant relative in Africa that I have has died and that as their closest relative I've received their inheritance! funny stuff! Anyway, good luck as you hear the results from the bar soon. No, Jeff took the Washington bar which is ALL essay (his hand was cramping bad after the 3rd day) so he doesn't hear back until mid October, awful huh? But he's pretty sure he passed because he felt really good about it! We hope Justin did well too! Hope your having fun in Idaho! Always thinking about you!
Sure is Chuck Norris!
Hi there...
Post a Comment