Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jared to the MTC

My brother left for the MTC on July 23rd...I had to be there!! So the day after we got home from our weekend trip to see my family, I left again...with Dexter. It was nice to see Jared again...see him in a suit...all grown up like...he's so cute!

Jen, Elder and I

The Fam

Slurping broccoli cheese soup through a straw...classic. (We had lunch at the Brick Oven before we went to the MTC.)

That weekend my Mom, Dad and brothers when on a camping trip and my sister had to stay home because of her work schedule (convenient huh??) so I stayed with her so the Boogey Monster wouldn't get her. She made me dinner!! How nice huh? Poppy Seed Chicken.

Salad, Poppy Seed Chicken and Jen (you guys are so cute together!!)

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE TO MY DAD: I do not know where you got this hat...but I think that it might have to meet an unfortunate end...very unfortunate....

No comments: