Thursday, May 14, 2009

Smiles

I think that I am finally starting to adjust to the crazy mom life...poopy diapers, thousands of loads of laundry, being covered with spit up, waking up at all hours of the night, wondering if I am doing anything right, everything is such a process crazy, crazy crazy...there are days when I think..."WHAT WERE WE THINKING??" And then I get a little smile (she giggled at me the other day) and that makes it all better. Weird. It must be something that God wired into our brains. A whole afternoon of screaming and crying can be made better with one little smile.

Amazing.



So HAPPY!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so true! It never ceased to amaze me how much I loved having Claire smile at me, it could melt my mood in a second! She would always smile right after I fed her. It was so fun.

She is growing up so fast. I love her little smile. She is looking more and more like an infant and not so much a fresh new born. I love it.

10zfam said...

you crack me up jess. in this pic she looks so much like you. what a cutie. she is getting so big

Ben and Laurie said...

SHE IS SO SWEET!! You guys crack me up! She's going to be just like you, you know!

Carrie Anne said...

soooooooooooo cute! smiles are THE BEST...until those first few smiles it's like they aren't all the way with it even though they are...you just DIE over those smiles! love them! way to go you cute mommy!