Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Visits and Good News!!

We visited my family over Memorial Day weekend...Thanks Grandma, Grandpa, Uncles and Aunt Jen! We had a great time and it was nice to have plenty of hand to hold Audrey!
Jordan holding a baby and eating breakfast...no problems...
Some smiley pictures...I love these pictures!! Maybe Audrey is happy cause her Daddy finally has a JOB!! YAH! We are very excited and VERY BLESSED!!
For sure smiling at us....
And starting to laugh and make happy noises! We miss you Family!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

10zfam said...

oh her smile is so cute. yay for justin getting a job, where at?

April said...

She is so cute! I cannot WAIT to love on her! Congrats on the job! We are so excited for you guys!

See you SOON!

LOVES!

Rachel said...

Hooray Justin!!! That is such great news! Send some good luck our way:) Audrey is adorable, I love the smiley eyes!

sara said...

SOOOOOO happy for you guys! What a relief. I hope he enjoys his new job! Good luck.

The Higbee Family said...

She is so adorable. I love the genuine smiles! Congrats on the job. That is awsome.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh Jess, those pictures of her smiling are ADORABLE! She is a cutie pie!

Carrie Anne said...

oh my gosh s he is SO CUTE! that smile is to die for! congrats on the new job!!!! wooooohoooo! we miss you so one of these trips we need to hook up.