Monday, August 16, 2010

For April...


Ok, April, here you go...there's what the shirt looks like.

And by the way if any one actually reads my blog....I'm pregnant...17 weeks and we find out whether it's a boy or girl next month...crazy, I know.

Loves!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

April said...

What?!??! You're pregnant? Congratulations!

P.S. Cute shirt! :)

LOVES!

10zfam said...

CONGRATS! i love your hair by the way. i want my hair to be cute like that. what? jared it married? when did your family grow up? we really need to get together next time you are in utah. i had a dream about you the other day and you were pregnant. CRAZY. When is the due date?

Carissa Poyfair said...

Congratulations! Now I'm going to stalk your blog until you know what you're having :)

Bryan said...

Congrats! Exciting stuff. Hope you guys are doing well. Keep us posted on next month's ultrasound.

The Higbee Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting Hope you have been feeling well.

montanawildflower said...

Congratulations!!