Audrey loves to put change in her piggy bank...but we don't have an unlimited supply of change so I decided to make her a little "play bank" that she can play with all the time. So I used a #10 can and cut a hole in the top so she can put poker chips in it. She plays with it as a bank, but more often lately she tries to put the can on her head (I did cover the sharp spots with tape just in case) but her head and the can are about the same size....you get the idea. On Tuesday she put the can on and just kept pulling it down. She really likes hats lately, but a can hat is hardly comfortable and soon the can was stuck. Really stuck...I would have stopped to take a picture but I was REALLY worried I wouldn't be able to get it off. So she's got the can down around by her ears, screaming and falling to the floor because she can't get it off. I'm pulling and trying to angle it different ways...she got it on somehow so I should be able to get it off right??? We finally got it off after a minute of screaming and pulling.
It's funny now...I really wished I had taken a picture.
You'd think that our experience would discourage her from putting the can on her head again...nope...
1 comment:
That is so funny! Kids do the craziest things that you would never guess they would love. CONGRATS on baby #2!!! So exciting!
Post a Comment