Dear Audrey,
This has been an interesting week....you aren't very happy because you are getting teeth, but there have been some little things this week that have really made me laugh. I want to document them somewhere before I forget....
- The other night I was helping you with your pj's and you had your Dino, you were grabbing his arms and making him wave and say hi to me.
- You now want me to give kisses to Dino too. Every Dino deserves a little love right???
- You figured out the faucets on the bath tub...
- Whenever I try to fix dinner you cry and want me to pick you up and hold you. But if I come in and sit down with you, you run off to play. Silly goose!
- You give the most excellent hugs this week. They are the best...good and tight. And you have been very snugly and want to be held all the time.
- The other morning you heard Dad leave but weren't quite ready to get up. You cried and so I brought you in and you laid in bed with me for a while. You just watched the ceiling fan and asked "What's that?" in a sleepy little voice.
- Whenever you don't want to eat something you cover your eyes like maybe if you don't look at it, it will disappear.
- You've started to walk around yelling "MOM," and "DAD" if you are trying to find one of us.
- When you sing the ABC's it sounds something like B A B or B B I
- All of a sudden you have started having conversations with us and are so serious as you talk that it's hard not to laugh. We can't understand most of what you say but we catch a few words here and there.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment