My family sent me this link to watch a slide show of some amazing photos taken by a man named Mark Mabry. Desert Book is putting out his book/CD/DVD and show some clips from them here... http://deseretbook.com/reflections/
Check it out!! It's beautiful and it's put to the song Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing. Which is one of my favorites. I had never even heard it until I saw the movie at the Kirtland Visitor's Center. You leave Kirtland singing it in your head! It's so beautiful, I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm SO glad you're FINALLY alive on your blog again! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Sounds like you've been having fun, ... dying camera... chili cook-off (congrats) ... your job (don't you love maternity pants? I'm not liking that I'm back on a zipper and button..).. and anything else! My only request is I want a preggo pic! COME ON!!! I know you're cute! You just might not think so! It's ok, I look back on my pregnancy pics and they aren't so bad!
Post a Comment