Here are her little arms...
She has been moving around A LOT this past week and when we went for the ultrasound, she refused to move at all. She stayed head down as far as she possibly could. The ultrasound tech couldn't get us a profile shot because our little lady wouldn't cooperate. (Figures...she definitely gets that from her father!!) The tech kept poking my stomach trying to get her to move...she wouldn't budge. So, all we got were Skeletor shots...it's a little weird, but what can you do...so here's Skeletorina.
I keep hearing stories about people being told they are having a girl and then they really have a boy. Hopefully this doesn't change...so for right now...WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!! And we are both very excited!!
6 comments:
YAY! Congratulations! What fun! You'll have a blast with her! Skeletoria... I rather like that name! lol!
congratulations! i have a billion girl names & there are so many freaking cute girl clothes out there you won't have a problem! so fun & exciting! yeah for a girlie girl!!!
congrats! your little skeletoria will be so cute.
Yeah! Little girls are so fun... a lot more work than boys, but so much fun! I'm excited to see her and I hope you are feeling okay.
Congrats! I knew it was a girl! Its perfect that you work at a baby boutique that will be one well dressed girl. So how did Dexter take the news that he is going to be a big brother? I bet he is thrilled! I am so excited for you, I hope you had a great turkey day! Are you coming down to Utah at all for the Holidays? We want to see baby Cranny!
Congrats on having a girl!!! You'll have so much fun shopping for her. She'll be absolutely darling.
Post a Comment