Can I just say that I LOVE THANKSGIVING...not just because we get to remember to be thankful, but because we have a special day to eat!! I love mashed potatoes and gravy and turkey. We are so grateful that we live closer to family and get to take short plane trips instead of 5 hour ones!! This Thanksgiving we were able to fly up to see Justin's family and spend the weekend with them. (They are pretty funny people!)
On Thanksgiving Justin's sisters got together and made crazy headbands for everyone...Indian headbands with feathers for the girls and turkey drumsticks for the boys...it was pretty funny!!
We got the chance to spend more time with our super cute nephew, Logan. He is getting so big and is seriously the funniest little man!
It's been a little bit cold at our house...we just barely turned the heat on this last week because it was just too cold! Dexter gets a little bit cold...so he tries to take advantage of any body heat we radiate.
So we found this cool little monster in the Seattle airport and he really had to come home with us...because really...he's cool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
look how cute your belly is.
You and Angela look so cute! And Logan is soo grown up! So fun! That makes me miss my family!
Ummmm, also, where's my phone call??? Hmmmm???
I love your belly shot, finally! I have been wating to see your turkey timer poke out! I love the bunny, dog, monster thing. What exactaly is it?
Looks like so much fun and you are the cutest preggo ever!! I love the little bump! I'm so excited for you guys to have a little girl, they are so much fun!
Jess, you are so cute pregnant!! Congrats on the little girl. They are pretty special!
i'm laughing SO HARD at the turkey drum stick hats! that is hilarious! love the monster, too...so random yet so cool.
you have cute prego belly!!!!
Post a Comment