Sunday, November 30, 2008

Monster

Dear Mom and Jen,

This is what our monster looks like...he really is cute!! Our pictures just didn't look very good because our monster has a little bit of jet lag. His ears are all droopy and he needs an eyebrow wax so you can see his cute little eyes.

Love,

Jess

2 comments:

Ben and Laurie said...

I love your tummy!!! Congrats on finding out it is a GIRL! We kind of like those. Even the 2nd and 3rd and 5th times. Lots of pink and purple and princesses in your future. Good thing Dexter is a boy!

Oh yeah, I tagged you on my blog!

Rachel said...

I love the Monster! Hey, everyone stuffed animal deserves love and I know your little Jelly Bean will love him! And I LOVE that you finally put up a preggo picture! And now I wish you'd take it down because you're making all the other women who have been pregnant jealous because we never looked that good! lol! Miss ya!